Sunday, 28 June 2009

Adorno on Music

Following the moment of Jackson's death, here's Adorno's thoughts on popular music (with English subtitles from 0:56 onwards)


5 comments:

Czarny Kot said...

Areet Olching, I was given a link to 'The Untrusted' blog and found a link-- had no idea that there was so much blogging going on amongst CiF heads.

Anyway, I frequent a blog which should interest you but which I don't see in your links:

http://beatroot.blogspot.com/

Take care.

olching said...

Hi Czarny,

Good to hear from you. I'll add your blog to the list of Ciffers, and will check it out...

Hope all is well with you.

Czarny Kot said...

No problem, but it's not my blog, I just read it and occasionally post comments. It's by a Briton in Warsaw who goes by the name of Beatroot.

olching said...

Ok, I see, I thought it was yours...still, I'll keep an eye on it.

Czarny Kot said...

Aye, it's worth following in order to keep the finger on the polski pulse.

But now you mention it...

czarnykotblog.blogspot.com